AngioSafe is growing....
Seeking engineers (design, test, manufacturing, quality), technicians and assemblers, and experts in clinical science, regulatory, quality, finance, operations, and commercial sales and marketing.
Current Job Postings
Title: Process Manufacturing Engineer
Salary Range: $115,000 - $175,000
AngioSafe is a growing Bay Area start-up focusing on improving healthcare delivery through state-of-the-art catheter development. Our seasoned experts are committed to producing high quality and innovative products to decrease risk and improve outcomes of arterial disease.
Be at the forefront of developing a pipeline of novel devices to simplify and improve complex interventional algorithms. Our mission is to enable complex coronary and peripheral vascular interventions by all interventionists in all cath labs.
At Angiosafe we value an inclusive innovative culture. You will join a team that offers great balance, opportunities and a collaborative environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to support the development and production of our innovative catheters ensuring high reliability, regulatory adherence, and cost-effective manufacturability.
What you can expect in this role: -
- Primary focus: Conduct process verification and validation activities to support scale up and commercial launch. Leverage statistical analysis.
- Create and document new manufacturing processes as necessary for significant scale up and validate as appropriate.
- Support manufacturing activities, spending significant time on the manufacturing line along with the assemblers to improve processes and increase quality.
- Assist development of assembly and test fixturing with an eye to quality and volume
- Write protocols & test reports related validation activities.
- Initiate failure analysis and trending (SPC) in manufacturing
- Collaborate with existing suppliers and bring up new ones with an eye towards partnership and efficiency.
Your skills and expertise will include: -
- Solid history of experience in medical device manufacturing environment, roughly 5 years minimum preferred
- Proficient in Solidworks
- Proven experience creating MVP’s, TMV’s etc.
- Demonstrated comfort using inspection and test equipment (vision systems, tensile testing)
- The ability to work within and maintain compliance to highly regulated environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of roles in a small company.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively, especially with team of diverse assemblers
Principals only please
To apply send your resume to email@example.com